Thank you for registering for an event through our online service.
We have successfully received your details and we look forward to you attending our next Virtual Event at Trafford College. You'll shortly receive an email as a confirmation of your registration.
Keep an eye in your junk box for our email.
If you haven't received confirmation please email our marketing team email@example.com
First things first, we'll email you with a personal link to the Virtual Open Event to the email you have provided us with. This link will appear in your inbox on the date of the event advertised.
Our Virtual Open Events are completely informal, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Take a virtual Tour of the Campus and subject areas
- Watch talks from tutors and staff members, offering advice and information on courses available
- Send in questions directly to the tutors you’ll meet when you enrol
- Explore different courses within areas such as Sport, Construction, Travel and Tourism, Engineering, Hair and Beauty, Art and many more
- Apply for courses with staff available on our live chat to support you
What next, next?
The next process of your application then looks a little like this:
- Attend an Open Day (virtually)
- Submit an application for a course (online or paper)
- Get an invite to interview or receive an offer for a place
- Accept your Place/Offer on a course
- Attend a Taster Day
- Enrol and start Course