A campus-wide student competition with three achievable targets; Bronze, Silver, Gold.
What is The Challenge?
Each challenge will focus on a number of themes to ensure you are getting the most out of your time at college, in a fun competition that is set to put you ahead of rest.
No matter what level of study you're at, or what course you've decided to enrol on, The Challenge is ready and waiting for you.
As a campus-wide student competition, we've created a number of themes for you to work towards with the ultimate goal of reaching our Gold standard level.
By competing in The Challenge you'll be;
- Boosting your employment chances after graduating from college
- Taking part in activities and events that you wouldn't usually do
- Gaining valuable work experience
- Developing new skills whilst perfecting existing
What themes will you be focusing on to achieve Bronze, Silver, or Gold?
Each challenge will focus on the following themes to ensure you are the best you that you can be:
- Target Grades
- Work Experience/Volunteering/Charity Work
- Improving Digital Skills
- Maths & English
- Enrichment and Extra-Curricular
- College & British Values
- Community Engagement