Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, your learning will focus on:
1. Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
2. Processing and evaluating contracts?
3. Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
4. The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
5. Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practices
This course runs for one session per month via Zoom VLE, 09.30 ? 16.00pm.
Students may be able to progress onto the Level 6 Programme; if they are within the right job role and have performed well on the level 5 programme.
Examinations per unit.
The Tuition fee for this course is ?1,850.00 You may be eligible for a full fee remission if you are in receipt of certain benefits or earning less than ?20,888 per annum (if residing within Greater Manchester)