The aims of the course are
• To introduce floristry with the specific focus to floral displays that can be used for weddings
• To encourage safe and efficient working practices.
Topics will include
• Care and conditioning of flowers
• Principles and elements of design
• Constructing a range of designs in floral foam
• Basic techniques for wiring and taping flowers and foliage
• Designing and making a buttonhole.
For the first week of the course the flowers will be provided. For the next 5 weeks after that you will need to buy your own flowers. Your tutor will let you know each week what you need to bring. Sundries such as foam, wire and tape may be purchased from the college.
if you have a sharp pair of scissors please bring these along with you to class.Please contact:- 0161 952 4713 or email email@example.com. Start date: 21/03/2019 . Start time: 19:00