The aims of the course are
• To introduce floristry with the specific focus to floral displays that can be used for weddings
• To encourage safe and efficient working practices.
Topics will include
• Care and conditioning of flowers
• Principles and elements of design
• Constructing a range of designs in floral foam
• Basic techniques for wiring and taping flowers and foliage
• Designing and making a buttonhole.
Course Skills & Benefits
if you have a sharp pair of scissors please bring these along with you to class.