Who is the programme for?
Students over 16 who are interested in working in the Complementary Therapies Sector. This qualification will equip you to seek employment of further training within the Complementary Therapies Industry.
What does the programme include?
Students will study both theoretical and practical aspects of Complementary therapies, There are a series of modules, each of which has to be successfully completed.
- Principles and practices for complementary therapies -
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide body massage for complementary therapies
- Provide aromatherapy for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
Wear a professional uniform at all times, recommended by the college Be able to work effectively with others and be willing to carry out and receive all treatments.
Excellent attendance is required (100% expected)
Students will need a professional salon uniform (approximately £50), comfortable black shoes, and equipment kits (approximately £110) both are available from the college.
Treatment rooms open to the public offer realistic working environments. A vocational Learning Resource Centre offers access to IT facilities.
. Start date: 02/09/2019