The City & Guilds 7202 Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installations aims to give learners who have no prior experience of the electro-technical industry, a foundation introduction to the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required for progression to the City & Guilds 8202-20 Level 2 qualification.
The Level 1 course is built on the successful completion of seven units;
* Unit 101 - Structure of the construction industry
* Unit 102 - Fundamental safe working practices
* Unit 103 - Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
* Unit 104 - Site preparation for working in the construction industry
* Unit 105 - Electrical installation wiring and terminations
* Unit 106 - Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
* Unit 107 - Electrical science and technology
(Important note: Please be advised that the qualification listed above is liable to change subsequent to future meetings with City & Guilds)Learners must be dedicated and committed to the requirements of the course and Trafford College with a high level of attendance and punctuality supported by continued home study.
Suggested reference material:
Reference material will be advised during the induction process to ensure course information and technical literature is up to date.Please contact :- email@example.com. Start date: 02/09/2019