The City & Guilds 7202 Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation aims to give learners who have no prior experience of the electro-technical industry, a foundation introduction to the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required for progression to the City & Guilds 8202-20 Level 2 qualification.
The Level 1 course is built on the successful completion of seven units;
* Unit 101 - Structure of the construction industry
* Unit 102 - Fundamental safe working practices
* Unit 103 - Environmental and sustainability measures in domestic dwellings
* Unit 104 - Site preparation for working in the construction industry
* Unit 105 - Electrical installation wiring and terminations
* Unit 106 - Fabrication techniques for electrical installation
* Unit 107 - Electrical science and technology
(Important note: Please be advised that the qualification listed above is liable to change subsequent to future meetings with City & Guilds)
Course Skills & Benefits
19+ learners - please contact the Customer Services Team on 0161 886 7070 for course and fee information.