Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Apprenticeship framework.
This consists of:
- Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) - 501/1036/6 (Competence, Knowledge and ERR)
- Functional skills Level 1
- Functional skills English Level 2
- Functional skills ICT Level 1
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Assessment and Recognition (PLTS) is within the award
The Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) is the main component within the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning Apprenticeship.
The aim of this qualification is to contribute to the skills, knowledge and overall performance of the school support staff. It provides an insight into the principles of care and legislation of the sector and will aid career development.
This QCF competence/knowledge-based qualification is designed for those people who:
- are involved in working under the direction of teachers as their primary work activity.
- are seeking a career in working with children and young people.
- wish to gain recognition of their skills and experience in a school environment.The QCF structure allows for learners to add credits to their studies to build their competence and skill level.
All partners involved in the implementation of apprenticeships must adhere to their statutory responsibilities for health and safety.Contact: Margaret Carlile Childcare Co-Ordinator on 0161 886 7008
Email contact: email@example.com. Start date: Various