This course is for students interested in Business and Law, who wish to know how the legal system works in civil, criminal and business cases.
The course has been designed and developed to give learners a qualification that will enable them to:
* Develop their employability and professional skills
* Focus on their own self development through personal study
* Interact with legal executives and business professionals throughout the course of study
* Apply to University for further studies in Law or Business
As part of the study programme, students will have time allocated to guest speakers, court visits, "House of Commons" and a "Think Law" career programme in study time.
1. Dispute Solving in Civil Law
2. Investigating Aspects of Criminal Law and the legal system
3. Applying the Law
4. Aspects of Family Law
Business units in year 1 include:
Developing a Marketing Campaign
Personal & Business Finance
Work Experience in Legal Practice
In year 2 a mix of Law & Business units are undertaken including:
Principles of Management
Criminal Law impacting on business and individuals
Law units 1 & 3 and Business units 2,3 & 6 require assessment in the form of a nationally set controlled assessment where a period of preperation is permitted beforehand in some units.
19+ learners - please contact the Customer Services Team on 0161 886 7070 for course and fee information.
£30 for text books
Expenses for Compulsory Business Trips