An Advanced Apprenticeship is a level 3 work-based training programme. It provides the learner with practical skills through on-the-job training combined with theoretical knowledge through off-the-job learning.
The Advanced Apprenticeship Framework comprises the following qualifications and needs the Apprentice to be employed in a suitable workplace:
• IMIAL Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Competence
• IMIAL Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Principles
• Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Mathematics and ICT (if required)
• Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
• Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
The Advanced Apprenticeship is suitable for those learners wishing to become a fully qualified diagnostic technician. Individuals wishing to undertake an advanced apprenticeship will need to have strong communication and excellent diagnosis and problem-solving skills, they must have a strong work ethic and excellent technical aptitude.
Diagnostic technicians typically work between 38-48 hours per week which will typically involve some week-end hours.
Please contact Trafford First on 0161 886 7461 or email email@example.com. Start date: Various