To achieve this qualification you will need to complete 2 units:
• Physical activity and health considerations for the pre and post natal client
• Design and implement exercise programmes for the pre and post natal client
The fee for this qualification is inclusive of registration and certification with Active IQ and tutor support.Please contact:- Beccy Poole on 0161 952 4616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Start date: Various
Learners must hold either a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym/ Exercise to Music or Aqua) or equivalent (including qualifications which give entry to the REPs Physical activity Advisor category) or one of the following:
• Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
• Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
• Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
The qualification provides progression to further specialist qualifications at level 3 and level 4.
Worksheets and a portfolio of evidence.
The course fees for academic year 19/20 are £150.00