Tickets & Maps

If you're travelling to our campuses there are many ways to purchase tickets, with financial support available for students. 

We're well connected and that's just one of the reasons why our students travel from across Manchester, Salford and Cheshire to study with us.

Scroll to discover more

Tickets & Maps

Information on the financial support for students can be found by visiting the Student and Parent section of our website. Follow the link here: Funding & Finance.

Scholars Permit: If you are 16 – 19 and in full time education, you may qualify for a Scholars Permit, which allows you to pay the concessionary fare for bus journeys, or reduced fares on train and tram journeys between your home and college. You can get an application form from Customer Services at College, any Greater Manchester Travelshop, or by visiting

Season Tickets: Train, Metrolink and bus operators also offer discounted weekly, monthly, termly and annual season tickets for students. These tickets can be used for multiple journeys at any time and are valid anywhere in Greater Manchester, not just between home and college. These tickets can be purchased online from the relevant transport operator or at your local Paypoint outlet. Visit for locations.

System One Travelcards: These cards can be used on virtually all public transport services in Greater Manchester, regardless of which company runs them. If you are aged 16 - 26 and in full time education, you will need to get a System One student membership card to buy student bus passes. These Travelcards can be purchased online at or at your local paypoint outlet. Visit for locations

Altrincham Campus

Stretford Campus