The demand for marketing professionals is on the rise. There are many different skills and techniques that are used in this field, and choosing a marketing course can teach you many of the fundamentals. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional, there is much you can learn. Marketing is essential for any business and has permeated our digital and analogue lives.
Meet the Tutor
Morag is a qualified marketing professional with a career in marketing spanning 30 years. From leading the marketing and brand development of large multinational companies to supporting small business start-ups, Morag is able to share a broad range of marketing knowledge and experience to help staff that are either new to the area of marketing through or qualified professionals enhance their current skill set further.
Marketing is the process by which businesses identify, anticipate and satisfy the needs and wants of their customers. As such, it’s one of the most essential skills required by all companies that want to grow.
An Introduction to Marketing Communications
This course will provide a comprehensive understanding of how effective Marketing Communications can improve your business’s marketing success. Delegates will learn about the marketing communications process, digital and offline communication channels, messaging and ultimately how to prepare a marketing communications campaign plan.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Business Directors, Senior Managers, Department Heads and Marketing Executives.
- Understand the principals of Marketing Communications
- The differences between B2C and B2B marketing
- The elements of the marketing communication mix
- Marketing communication tools and how to use them
- Identify and profile your target audience
- Create and evaluate marketing communications campaign plan
Benefits for the individual
- Develop a thorough understanding in how to use marketing communications effectively for your business
- Achieve better results from your marketing communications activity
- Increase your confidence in preparing and executing successful marketing communications campaigns
Benefits for the organisation
- More knowledgeable and competent employees
- Improve customer engagement
- Greater ROI for your marketing budget
Email info@TCGbusinessschool.ac.uk for a tailored quote or use our contact form below