Understandably many organisations, leadership and H.R. teams question the return on investment generated by sending employees on training courses.
At the Business School we work with clients to design training programmes that achieve optimum Level 4 outcomes as opposed to the Level 1 or 2 outcomes most companies and attendees usually receive.
Business School Departments
We have been delivering business training to organisations across Greater Manchester for over 20 years, specialising in:
- Accounting and Finance (AAT)
- Business Skills
- Customer Service
- Distance Learning / Online Courses
- Education & Teacher Training
- Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Procurement & supply (CIPS)
- Level 1: Reaction – The degree to which employees find the training favourable, engaging and relevant to their jobs.
- Level 2: Learning – The degree to which employees acquire the intended knowledge, skills, attitude, confidence and commitment based on their training participation.
- Level 3: Behaviour – The degree to which employees apply what they learned during training when they return to their work.
- Level 4: Results – The degree to which targeted outcomes occur as a result of the training
With training facilities available across the region or the ability to deliver within the workplace, the Business School combines flexible training and expert practitioners to provide short courses, professional qualifications and higher level apprenticeship programmes to meet your business need.
Our training practitioners use their knowledge and experience to deliver practical training that can be applied immediately within the workplace enabling a maximum return on your investment.
Email info@TCGbusinessschool.ac.uk for a tailored quote or use our contact form below.