You will need to use the Google Chrome or new Microsoft Edge browser to get the best of these systems.
- You do not need to log in to VDI to access Teams, e-mail, OneDrive or Moodle. VDI is only needed to access specialist software not available on your home computer, or to log in to Student ProPortal.
- You will need your college username and password to access these systems. Please see the Help and Support section below if you don’t know your password (your username is your College ID number).
Help and Support
Usernames, e-mail addresses and passwords
Your username for our network and most of our systems is your student number. Your password will have been given to you at the start of your course, and must be kept secure at all times. Do not share your password with anyone. If you don’t know your college password contact the college IT Team on 0161 952 4777 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday – Friday for a password reset.
Email addresses for Trafford students: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your login fails please double check you have entered your details correctly for the system you are trying to access. If you still have a login issue please call IT services for help - they can reset your password for you. The IT Services team can be contacted by telephone on : 0161 952 4777 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday – Friday.
Help and Support Videos
Here are some short videos to help you to quickly get started working remotely. You can access the video Playlist by clicking here
The videos explain how to:
- Log in to Office 365 Home Page
- Find and Join your Teams and Follow your own Team Student Group Channel(s)
- Install the PC desk top Teams Application - for Teams Class meetings with your tutor
- Install the Teams Phone App - and turn on pop up notifications